- CLEF eHealth: the goals are to develop processing methods and resources in a multilingual setting to enrich difficult-to-understand eHealth textx, and provide valuable documentation.
- ImageCLEF: the task tackles different aspects of the annotation problem: Image Annotation, Medical Classification, Medical Clustering, and, Liver CT
- LifeCLEF: it aims at evaluating multimedia analysis
and retrieval techniques on biodiversity data for
- LL4IR (Living Lab for IR): the main goal is to provide a benchmarking
platform for researchers to evaluate their ranking
systems in a live setting with real users in their
natural task environment.
- NEWSREEL (News Recommandation Evaluation Lab): the lab will address the challenge of
real-time news recommendation.
- PAN (uncovering Plagiarism, Authorship and Social Softare Misuse): the main goal is to provide for sustainable and
reproducible evaluations and to get a clear view of
the capabilities of state-of-the-art-algorithms for Plagiarism
Detection; Author Identification; and, Author
- QA (Question Answering): it will focus on answering questions which require
aggregation over Linked Data as well as questions
which need textual inferences and querying
free-text, also on bio-medical domain.
- SBS (Social Book Search): the goal is to investigate techniques to support
users in complex book search tasks that involve
more than just a query and results list.
- Gareth Jones, Dublin City University, Ireland
- Eric SanJuan, LIA, Université d'Avignon, France
Other members of the Lab committee
- Nicola Ferro, University of Padova, Italy
- Donna Harman, NIST, USA
- Carol Peters, ISTI, National Council of Research (CNR), Italy
- Maarten de Rijke, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Jacques Savoy, University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- William Webber, William Webber Consulting, Australia